With Gameweek 30 just around the corner, here is our take on who we think can get you some premier league fantasy points this weekend:
- Michel VORM [EVE(H), 5.3m] – Swansea continue to surprise in an amazing debut season in the Premier League. After beating Man City at home, they made a mockery of Fulham’s so called fortress; Craven Cottage, winning 3-0. Vorm will have no fears going into the match against Everton, who will only have 4 days of rest after taking on Arsenal on Wednesday night.
- Jose ENRIQUE [WIG(H), 5.9m] – Liverpool will be keen to make amends for the late capitulation at Loftus Road and a home game against Wigan will provide a decent opportunity. With Wigan struggling to find the back of the net, Enrique has the potential of a clean sheet coupled with his attacking forays.
- Jonny EVANS [FUL(H), 4.9m] – After grabbing his first goal for Man United, Jonny Evans will be full of confidence and with an out of sorts Fulham side arriving next at Old Trafford, there is the potential for a clean sheet. Man United are in great form and will be looking to push on in their charge for the title.
- Steven CAULKER [EVE(H), 4.1m] – Caulker is one of the most in-form premier league fantasy players at the moment, having picked up a staggering 27 points in his last 3 games. His bargain basement pricetag simply does not do him justice and the additional rest time afforded Swansea could prove the difference when Everton travel across the border.
- Antonio VALENCIA [FUL(H), 7.7m] – The danger that Valencia possesses is evident by the avalanche of transfers this week causing his price to raise by 0.2m in the matter of a few days. Fulham have been struggling of late and will not be looking forward to taking on an in-form Man United. Despite his injury troubles, Valencia is having an incredible season and at 7.7m remains an excellent transfer choice for the remaining fixtures of the season.
- Steven GERRARD [WIG(H), 9.9m] – Gerrard announced his return to fitness with a cracking hat trick in the merseyside derby and despite being on the losing side against QPR, we fancy him to put in a performance at Anfield. Wigan played well against West Brom but travelling to Liverpool will pose a completely different question. Gerrard will be eager to make amends for the loss at QPR and with set pieces in his armoury, he deserves his spot in our fantasy premier league Select XI.
- Gylfi SIGURDSSON [EVE(H), 5.2m] – Swansea have been in excellent form and in Sigurdsson they have found a midfielder who is finding the back of the net on a regular basis. Capable of scoring screamers as well as tap ins, Sigurdsson will be in a confident mood for the visit of Everton.
- Theo WALCOTT [AVL(H), 9.0m] – Despite failing to score or create an assist against Everton, Walcott was still rewarded with 2 bonus points for his overall performance. It is fair to say he is performing the best we have seen all season and with the Euros in the summer, Walcott will be keen to finish the season strongly to give him the best chance of making the squad.
- Wayne ROONEY(C) [FUL(H), 12.6m] – Rooney will be desperate to get on the scoresheet having missed out in the rout at Molineux as he continues to fight to be the top scorer this season. After losing to Swansea, the last place Fulham need to visit is Old Trafford and they will need to be at their best to come away with anything this weekend.
- Robin VAN PERSIE [AVL(H), 13.5m] – Van Persie set up the vital goal against Everton to take Arsenal into 3rd place and he is too important to leave out of the Select XI. Villa will be well-rested after their midweek game was postponed but they will not be looking forward to travelling to the Emirates this weekend.
- Luis SUAREZ [WIG(H), 9.5m] – Suarez once again struck the woodwork against QPR and he will be keen to see one of his shots hit the back of the net when Wigan arrive at Anfield this weekend. Dalglish will have been furious with the manner in which Liverpool threw away a 2-0 lead and we can expect there to be a reaction in front of the home crowds.
If you have any opinions on the Fantasy Football Addict Select XI, feel free to use the comment boxes below or tweet us at @FFAddicted. Do you feel that we missed someone out or disagree with any of our selections? Let us know.